Whether you are a beginner, avocational, or professional student, seeking a new approach or simply to improve your skills, welcome!
My mission as a teacher is to help each student most authentically express themselves through music by finding joy in the process of learning, cultivating the tools and knowledge necessary to sing or play with freedom, and developing efficient practice habits that translate into their daily lives both in and out of their musical study.
What does Megan offer?
- Individual Voice, Violin, or Piano Lessons, online or in-person.
[Currently, all lessons are online in light of the Covid-19 pandemic.]
- A tailored approach for each student that specifically aligns with the student’s musical goals.
- Through a collaborative approach, I help each student develop a reliable technique that serves to eliminate tension and provide ease and confidence in your singing or playing.
- I offer guidance to develop efficient practice techniques, so each student can diagnose and correct issues that inhibit progress.
- We discuss interpretation of text and explore various acting techniques, primarily through Classical Repertoire.
- My performance background allows me to bring current and relatable knowledge of the music industry.